PDA

View Full Version : Should I add this?

VinceG
22-01-10, 09:36 AM
Simple yes or no will suffice...

Should I add this mod? (http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=101554&highlight=Flashchat&page=4)

xair582
22-01-10, 12:29 PM
yes

Katie
22-01-10, 12:33 PM
Maybe, but I had to vote no; I spend to much time playing games on facebook, don't need more on here :D

Jon S
22-01-10, 19:02 PM
What are the chances it'll break something else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VinceG
22-01-10, 19:06 PM
None, they are all seperate.

Jon S
22-01-10, 19:09 PM
None, they are all seperate.
I'll say yes then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meggark
22-01-10, 19:16 PM
No harm in having it there, although I don't really think it's needed.

VinceG
22-01-10, 19:30 PM
Just a bit of fun mark when there's nothing else. How many had a go at time waster? Where we tried to land a parachutist on a target?

meggark
22-01-10, 19:36 PM
Yeh fair enough, that was actually quite fun.

ANDY1973
22-01-10, 20:46 PM
To be honest, Vince, I'd probably only have one go on it.

Unless someone beat my high score, then I might have another go, and another, and another.....

Andy (highly competitive but deluded)

MadamBreakneck
23-01-10, 22:24 PM
I've voted no, but it's your forum - do what you want with it.

Joan
:smurf:

VinceG
23-01-10, 23:56 PM
I might have started the forum joan but it belongs to the users. Without the forum members it's not a forum at all, it's a website.

If you think it's worth a reply rather than just a vote, then please could you explain your reasons?

I thought it would be nice to have a few simple games as a bit of fun for the forum members but thought I would ask first.

You will all decide, Y/N will run for a week from the start.

Katie
25-01-10, 17:36 PM
Can we try the games and see how it goes? could be fun for non-flyable days (most of them lately:()
Of course if I get knocked out of the top 3 on the score board then you will have to take them off again (not that I am competitive at all ;) )

jonkil
25-01-10, 18:42 PM
Like Joan I also voted no.
Reason:
Well there is websites where I can go to have games if I want them, that's only my interpretation Vince, not set in stone, microlightforum is about microlights and is doing a damn fine job on that front.
On hindsight, Katie's suggestion is a good one, add it and give it a month and let us "play", then re-run the poll. This website is getting better every week and thanks to you with initiatives like this one it is getting even better.

It always takes someone to make a suggestion and run with it, your decisions so far have the backing of us lot, I see no reason that this will diminish, keep up the good work.

Jon

VinceG
25-01-10, 21:10 PM
Thanks for you input guys. The poll runs for a week. It will finish on Friday so, given that it's a close call at the moment, I will probably do as you said. Install it, then, after a month, ask again, but this time the question will be, do you want it removed?

That is unless we have a sudden surge of NO votes.

Jeremy
25-01-10, 23:16 PM
That's a bit disrespectful, isn't it, Tommo?

It's also unrelated to this thread topic, although in my view Keith's award is very well-deserved. I just hope that the drive and determination that has resulted in this award stands him in good stead when fighting his own personal struggle over the next few months.

Jeremy

VinceG
25-01-10, 23:26 PM
As soon as I get a chance I will stop guests as they are so called from posting to this forum. Posts deleted Jeremy

Jeremy
25-01-10, 23:51 PM
I take it that our pet troll has been playing again, Vince?

Jeremy

VinceG
26-01-10, 00:00 AM
Removed guest posting ability.