PDA

View Full Version : All passed thank god

martin sanderson
04-01-11, 18:10 PM
All done now passed my MET today and sent off all the paper work ,, what a weight off the shoulders it is ,,
Did it all in 34 hours in total could have taken off 4 hours if i had not changed instructors half way through ,, and had not had converting lessons on to my machine ,,
i have kept all the costings,, training ,, and buying my aircraft ,,, i just darent add it all up

Just need to wait about a month for the licence and put my engine back together and i will be up and joining you all

:cp:

VinceG
04-01-11, 18:15 PM
Wehey... Nice one Martin... Well done.

Let me know if you want to be ballast at the weekend. Going for a "C" in the log book for the Alphabet Challenge.

Might see if Ade will let me into Cole Astern. Then back via "Doncaster" mabye not but here's hoping.

Don't bother with the spreadsheet. Forget it, the money's gone. You will soon have a license matey. :cp: :jumpeveryone: :cp:

Irishmicro
04-01-11, 18:16 PM
Well done Martin, if you stopped to count it all up you'd end up crying :shocked:
I feel at the moment 6 hours into landings I'm never going to get my license :mad:

Max
04-01-11, 19:12 PM
Congratulations Martin! May you have many happy hours flying ahead of you!

Max

martin sanderson
04-01-11, 19:19 PM
Well done Martin, if you stopped to count it all up you'd end up crying :shocked:
I feel at the moment 6 hours into landings I'm never going to get my license :mad:
Keep at it i am sure it will all come to gether :D

willjohnh
04-01-11, 19:42 PM
Great news Martin. Well done. Looking forward to future forum fly-ins.

vicky G
04-01-11, 19:43 PM
Congratulations Martin , bolt that iron pig to gether , fire it up, an get yer bum back in the air ! yeee harr! another cowboy ! :D

Frank Thorne
04-01-11, 19:46 PM
Very well done .... Hope you get into the air soon with your new toy...

MAX912S
04-01-11, 19:57 PM
Well done Martin, it seems to take a lifetime but now you've done it ENJOY IT.
P.S. Intime for Fly UK 2011, Just Do It you'll love it. :-)