PDA

View Full Version : BioniX test flight in France?

Ivan_Sh
27-03-11, 16:43 PM
Hello everybody
Haven't been here for a while, but back to the forum again!
I live in Ukraine and have seen all Ukrainian/Russian flexwings, as well seen most of the UK flexwings
Does anybody know if a "test flight" for Tanarg912+BioniX is available in France (anywere near Paris or Chablis)? I'd really like to have a look at this flexwing and try to fly it. I'll be in Paris on the 4th and 5th of April and Chablis (on the 6th of April)
Regards
Ivan

Bob T
27-03-11, 17:07 PM
You will find that most of the flying club instructors fly Tanargs and many of them have the BioniX fitted now, but you will have to pay for the flight. The other alternative is to go to the aircreation website www.aircreation.com, and look for a dealer in the Paris area. You may have to move out a little from the city as most of Paris is class A airspace.
There is a dealer at http://www.ma-ulm.weonea.com/, and he looks like he is getting his BioniX this month.

Edited to say that he has a picture of the BioniX on one of his pages so he must have it by now.

Ivan_Sh
28-03-11, 09:44 AM
Hi Bob
Thank you
I've sent a message to the dealer... looking forward ...
I've also noticed some dealers in Burgundy .. as I'm going to France, basically, to get some nice Grand Cru wines .. Let's see if French flexwings are as good as French wines