PDA

View Full Version : Cumunica ?

Ronny Larsson
20-04-11, 13:38 PM
Can one order spare parts to the the Comunica Superlink or are they dead ? I cant find a place to order.... My old ICA5 has come to a holt so I maby need to get a new ICA6 but the the interface dont match up so I was woundering if I can get a new interface for the ICA6 to my Superlink system..

Regards Ronny.

paramotorpilot
20-04-11, 16:31 PM
Ronny, in what way has your IcomA5 come to a halt?

I'll take a look at it if you wish, no labour charge, you just have to get it to me.

Alan

Retired electronics engineer and radio geek, for my sins.:studyingbrown:

Ronny Larsson
20-04-11, 16:57 PM
@ Paramotorpilot, The A5 is on it's way to the IC dealer here in Sweden for a check up, but if the cost is to mutch I'm thinking of getting a new ICA6.. Thx any way for your offer :)

P Kelsey
20-04-11, 17:14 PM
Paramotorpilot,
I have a King KX99 that has given up the ghost and if that could be fixed I would be interested in you trying to fix it. If I try and charge it up it just buzzes away if you switch it on whilst charging but there isn't any life in the screen and no reception/transmission !

When working I think they are the best transceiver you could ever want, and CAA Approved ;-)

Ronny, in what way has your IcomA5 come to a halt?

I'll take a look at it if you wish, no labour charge, you just have to get it to me.

Alan

Retired electronics engineer and radio geek, for my sins.:studyingbrown:

paramotorpilot
21-04-11, 07:33 AM
If you get it to me Peter I'd be interested to have a go at it.
Cheers,
Alan