PDA

View Full Version : Halo Headset ( The Best Headset I have ever used )

P Kelsey
07-05-11, 20:01 PM
Over the years I have used numerous headsets and the 1 that impress me the most are the Halo Headset http://www.anr-headsets.com/Html_folder/QT-HLO.html

Very comfortable to wear and the noise cancelling is incredible (especially as the earpieces are just like Earplugs. )
$359.00 is cheap compared to bulky David Clark Headsets and far better than Zulu Headsets.

Before you all start asking : Yes we do have inflight catering ;-)

paulo
07-05-11, 20:29 PM
That really was just an excuse to post pictures of yourself Peter....:jumpeveryone:

P Kelsey
07-05-11, 20:49 PM
Was a long flight though ;-) 4 changes of clothes and a beard grown ( and they were still comfy )

That really was just an excuse to post pictures of yourself Peter....:jumpeveryone:

bri663
07-05-11, 22:30 PM
Set ordered from quiet technologies in da USA........should be arriving at home same time as me. I'll let you know how I get on and promise to smile in my pictures...........:listening::lol:

Bob T
07-05-11, 22:35 PM
Do they come with a choice of plugs?

bri663
07-05-11, 22:44 PM
Looked like 3 different types but I reckon you could find a type of plug you like, drill a wee hole in them and make your own changeable tips? We'll see when they get here. To be honest the manufactured ones seem cheap to buy anyway.

Bill Scott
15-05-11, 11:23 AM
Interesting design, could be worn under a motorcycle helmet and you'd end up with something better then the usual helmet/headset combinations, possibly even cheaper!

adeyb
19-05-11, 17:22 PM
, drill a wee hole in them and make your own changeable tips?

A wee hole! I thought you wear them on your head?

Bob T
01-08-11, 11:24 AM
Interesting design, could be worn under a motorcycle helmet and you'd end up with something better then the usual helmet/headset combinations, possibly even cheaper!

I have just been sent a headset very similar to this one. I have tried it under my BMW full face helmet, which is a snug fit, and it feels great. It should also be great under a bike open faced helmet.

The one that I have does not have the tubes to the ears, but comes with in ear plugs. It also has a PNR mic. Mine has the Alphatec (Aircreation) plug on it so I am going to try it in flight very soon.