PDA

View Full Version : G-UPTA for sale - Skyranger 912S

damienair
31-03-12, 23:15 PM
My baby is for sale. If anyone wants a fantastic Skyranger 912S, please see advert below.

http://www.afors.com/index.php?page=adview&adid=22465&imid=0

Thanks for looking,

Damien.

goflygaz
01-04-12, 07:33 AM
Great to see another fixedwing pilot getting fedup with a stuffy cockpit and looking through lexan sheet, finally returning back to an open cockpit flexywing :clap:

now ducking in preparation for the backlash :pistoldouble:

Gentreau
01-04-12, 08:15 AM
....now ducking in preparation for the backlash....

Didn't hear a thing with the noise cancelling headset switched on :D

Grelly
01-04-12, 10:39 AM
Looks nice.

Why not put it in the "Classifieds" section of this forum too?

Bill Scott
01-04-12, 10:41 AM
Stuffy cockpit? Not in a drafty Skyranger ;-)

Sean McDonald
01-04-12, 19:21 PM
Looks gorgeous Damien. In no hurry to change from my X'Air but have checked my lotto ticket just in case but no joy. Any chance of some favourable hp terms??:shifty:

damienair
29-06-12, 12:44 PM
G-UPTA was sold last week. Looking forward to my last flight when delivering the Skyranger over to Luton from Ireland. I will miss it dearly as it is a great plane but also looking forward to some adventures in my little XL. I was meant deliver it this weekend however the weather is lousy, so planning to deliver next weekend instead. The long range forecast is looking far better.

Roger Mole
30-06-12, 10:18 AM
Noticed you'd marked it as sold on AFORS Damien. Whoever's buying it is a lucky chap ;-)

But there you are, your wife knows you can afford a few more little ones now, so we await the news over the coming couple of years :lol:

Best of luck!!

damienair
30-06-12, 23:50 PM
Thanks Roger, our 3 year old and a little one due to arrive in October will be enough to keep me busy and keep the wings clipped for another few years. I always dreamed of having my own plane and owning G-UPTA was living the dream. However over the past 3 years it turned from a dream realised into a hanger queen. Now my little XL has taken it's place and I love it to bits. Pity the weather this summer is far from ideal for me to enjoy it. Funny and strange I know but I enjoy flying the XL so much more that I don't feel like I am down grading, but rather upgrading. I will just be limited a little more by the weather.

dave nixon
01-07-12, 09:19 AM
Damien at least you did it the correct way own and fly in your'e younger days ,so many of us have waited till kids left home,good luck with the flex ,i would have loved to own G-UPTA but will have to wait a bit to get one.