PDA

View Full Version : 65l tank and skirt.

Parky
05-01-13, 19:18 PM
846984708471I just fitted a new one which is awesome and makes the range better.easy to fit and a worthwhile investment.

dave nixon
05-01-13, 19:43 PM
Just got to fill it up Parky,but i would't be without mine,[especialy flying for a few hours in a headwind].

Parky
05-01-13, 19:44 PM
Could a Mod Help me delete the thumbnail please I can't work out how to do it.Thank you.

Parky
05-01-13, 19:50 PM
Yes Dave your right I put two jerry cans in and its still got room for another plus a splash more.I went to North cotes today and slogged back into a headwind which would have meant worrying a bit.At 9litres an hour it would do 6hours with one and a half hours in reserve.I bought it before Christmas as I havent seen one for sale and blow me someone put one up on afors on Thursday.Still at least its new and blingy.

jjones
05-01-13, 20:12 PM
Aye Parky always the way when waiting for an item on afors.

Still your machine looks nice and tidy!

Parky
05-01-13, 20:57 PM
Thank you,Its really smartened it up,it was a shame to get it dirty by aviating with it.I could have wasted a days labour and a load of fuel money for a second hand one so I spent the same amount really to get a new one.If I win the lottery I will get two new ones.One to fly and one to just put in the front room in the big house I'll buy to watch TV in when the weather won't let me fly.

How you getting on with that posh skyranger of yours,she looks good too.

jjones
05-01-13, 21:04 PM
How you getting on with that posh skyranger of yours,she looks good too.

thanks :) hoping to get to it tomorrow as i have a list of small jobs to do :)