PDA

View Full Version : Orginal PG and cup back at Chatteris

Katie
25-06-13, 22:24 PM
Great news, the original PG and Cup arrived by post at Chatteris today :)

I'm still not sure who kidnapped PG but just glad to have him back at the moment.

PG is going to have a short break to recover but he would like to continue on his adventure, he and the cup will be at Chatteris on weekends if a forum member would like to collect them.

Please take good care of PG on his journey, if he and the cup are still travelling in 5 or maybe 10 years time then it will have been an even better thing to have taken part in.

Also please protect PG from others, especially drunk pilots at fly-ins, as one claimed the life of PG's girlfriend :(

PG is living a full life and has put a smile on a lot of peoples faces, I hope he can continue to do both for a long time.

Peteridms
25-06-13, 23:21 PM
Glad they have turned up safe and sound still not sure how the came to "dissappear" from Hunsdon but I have my thoughts......
did you check the post mark Kate ??

Pete

johnny3star
26-06-13, 07:07 AM
This is great news.
I suggest that the second ‘reserve’ cup and monkey are now posted back to Vince for safekeeping.
They can always come out of retirement if the originals get “mislaid” again (by accident or design).
I look forward to reading about the further 2013 adventures of the original cup and PG.
Cheers
JM

Katie
26-06-13, 07:27 AM
I forgot to check to the post mark, I had to get rid of the packaging quickly because a club member was moaning that it (and PG) smelt strongly of cigarettes but really it is only a slight musty smell and PG should soon be aired out.

Roger Mole
27-06-13, 12:54 PM
This is great news.
I suggest that the second ‘reserve’ cup and monkey are now posted back to Vince for safekeeping.
They can always come out of retirement if the originals get “mislaid” again (by accident or design).
I look forward to reading about the further 2013 adventures of the original cup and PG.
Cheers
JM

And cheers to you John for your generosity in providing the second cup. It was undoubtedly only because of this that the originals 'turned up' again, I'm sure.

willjohnh
29-06-13, 12:24 PM
I think it's all part of some conspiracy to keep the monkey and cup within 50 miles of home.

Anyone from Rufforth at Compton Abbas tomorrow and want to meet up and take Monkey 2 home?