Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • zMYZXAToCtnJ

1 100.00%
  • PNiRYEyY

0 0%
    Unregistered

Misdemeanours etc.

While there is the option to post on Misdemeanors on the forum I am sure some of you are aware I asked to rejoin the forum & was granted the opportunity to redeem myself, this was extremely short-lived due to a member not being comfortable with me being back on the forum.

I think that the Anonymous postings has proven that I can integrate with fellow forum users & more to the point that the majority of forum users can integrate with me in a friendly way.

I believe there is a lot that I can learn from the new pilots right through to the old pilots & that in all probability there will be stuff that I can offer to new pilots right through to the old pilots as well.

I spent quite a while in conversations with Flyingboy about his incident and it is fair to say we both came out of it just that little bit wiser but neither of us were trying to be smarter.
    I take everyone at face value & without any hesitation I would jump in the backseat of Flyingboy's flexwing and fly anywhere, I can't say the same about some more experienced ( on paper ) flexwing pilots.

So maybe it is time that the forum offer the ' olive branch ' as there is a wealth of experience out there that I can benefit from and in return I can offer my ' pocket change ' of experience to others.

PJK

( Posted here to not side track the relevant safety threads )

Unregistered
    Peter,your just not welcome, hasn't the bell rung in your head yet ?

You argue just for the sake of it.

Thanks
    the fundamental problem is, unlike most on here, you don't have to spend too much time earning a living - you have verbal diarrhoea and too much time on your hands. It's quite plain you are incapable of self regulating so I cannot see it would ever work without a quota system which some poor soul would have to police, and that kind of moderation is thankless and most people have better things to do.
    Skyranger G-PAWZ

Unregistered

Hi

Why don't we all have a good think about all the reasons we could write to the CAA, tax man, Vat man,trading standards,PJK's local police force and let's get some letters sent as they do not have internet access in prison.

As I'm an accountant I'm pleased to start the ball rolling with the tax man and his previous clients.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why don't we all have a good think about all the reasons we could write to the CAA, tax man, Vat man,trading standards,PJK's local police force and let's get some letters sent as they do not have internet access in prison.

As I'm an accountant I'm pleased to start the ball rolling with the tax man and his previous clients.
    You would need to have a very good think on any of the allegations you are implying.
    CAA have no issues with me,
    Taxman is happy
    Vatman is happy
    Trading Standards are happy
    Local Police have no issues with me ( very Police compliant )

Prisons do actually have internet access ( not that I have ever been on a vacation to one )

Anyway for a request to rejoin a forum to stoop to a " Lets start a campaign to rid the forum of a poster " proves Paul Leigh's theory that some of you are like a bunch of baying wolves.

The solution is : I am out of here, you petty folk are not worth the effort.

Thanks
    Next time you're passing, please do.