Thanks

Smile Pegasus XL-Q help

Sorry if this counts as cross-posting, but I'm after some advice. I have inherited a Pegasus XL-Q, which I have registered in my name, and it currently lives at the other end of the country from me. This is about all I know about the microlight, and I'm looking to sell it- but I don't know how to value them, or even where you would go about selling a microlight, or what paperwork needs to go with it? Would anyone be able to give me a little guidance?

Best Wishes

Jet

Thanks
    To sell it - here or AFORS. http://www.afors.com/

It would be worth a lot more with a valid permit to fly. Check in the paperwork or look up your aircraft on G-INFO to see when the permit expires.

Paperwork - permit, registration, engine and airframe log books at a very minimum, ideally all the maintenance records would be ideal.

Value - depends on engine type, modifications, hours, and general condition, with the more paper evidence of care the higher the value.

You need to post more info - could be barely over a grand in one case and more than double that in another.
    Steve U.
    PG, HG & microlights
    "Weekend bimbler, day to day car driver & genuinely undeserving Southern oik who has never done anything of any worth"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Randombloke View Post
    To sell it - here or AFORS. http://www.afors.com/

It would be worth a lot more with a valid permit to fly. Check in the paperwork or look up your aircraft on G-INFO to see when the permit expires.

Paperwork - permit, registration, engine and airframe log books at a very minimum, ideally all the maintenance records would be ideal.

Value - depends on engine type, modifications, hours, and general condition, with the more paper evidence of care the higher the value.

You need to post more info - could be barely over a grand in one case and more than double that in another.

Fantastic- that's just the tick list I was looking for, thank you! I'll continue to get in touch with the guy who stores it to find out all of these details, but very good to have a framework of things to ask him for.

I'll keep you all posted!