Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    What's with some people going off topic all the time? Take your politics and small talks to the "General discussions" section, please.

On topic: Thruster TST & Cyclone AX3. These are the two "cheap and cheerful" ones I'd recommend. They're very similar in performance and prices, just a different feel. For more technical data and additional extensive information on both I'd ask Ginge. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to help there.

What I'd advise you to do is to take a passenger flight in both and decide for yourself which one you'd see yourself in better. I'm sure there's more than a few of them around and a true microlight pilot would rarely refuse giving someone a passenger flight unless there's a very good reason for it.

If you could stretch your budget a tiny bit more, X'air would be an excellent option too (Rotax 582 recommended on the X'air).

I hope this helps.

Thanks
    Welcome to the forum, Diyan.
    Indeed, I agree with your suggestions for low capital budget flying. They are all excellent for fun local(ish) flying and turn a long flight into an adventure (somebody got a link to MYRO's flight to France?) rather than the airborne equivalent of a trip along a motorway.

The TST and the AX3, and others are also rapidly heading into the realms of classic aircraft which means prices can vary significantly depending on how well looked-after the individual machine is and how desperate the owner is to sell.

Of course, our OP on this thread hasn't mentioned a budget - some people's 'cheap' is some other people's annual pay packet.

Joan

Back to just bimbling

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MadamBreakneck For This Useful Post:

Diyan (07-03-18)