Thanks

New form to fill in when flying to Spain

Dear friends,

For those willing to fly to Spain, please bear in mind that there is a new form that you will need to fill in and submit at least 15 days before the flight. This new form complies with the new regulation approved on June. Here is the link to the page (written in Spanish and English):

https://sede.seguridadaerea.gob.es/LISA/FrontController?cmd=ApartadosProceso&idProceso=685

Important to note, there is a maximun number of permissions that you can ask for per year (6 times), and also a limit on the total number of days (180).

Cheers,

Josť Pascual

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jpmasso For This Useful Post:

Andy Hodder (30-09-19), Diyan (30-09-19), Gentreau (30-09-19), jetlag (29-09-19), zombeh (30-09-19)

Thanks
    Thank you for the heads up and very valuable information to all the touring folks around here.

Thanks
    Hi Jose.

been reading the info and on the declaration item 5 "I hold a Class 2 medical certificate valid and non-expired" In France we don't have such certificates, all we have at the beginning our our training is a certificate from our doctor which states "I know of no know medical reason why I should not undertake this activity" or something vaguely on those lines. Is the Class 2 certificate one issued by a qualified air medical practitioner?? Presently around L'Estartit and it is fine flying weather and thought next visit might just pull my autogire down here on a trailer
    F-JRIB LF1751 Corme Ecluse

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

Phil.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jetlag View Post
    Hi Jose.

been reading the info and on the declaration item 5 "I hold a Class 2 medical certificate valid and non-expired" In France we don't have such certificates, all we have at the beginning our our training is a certificate from our doctor which states "I know of no know medical reason why I should not undertake this activity" or something vaguely on those lines. Is the Class 2 certificate one issued by a qualified air medical practitioner?? Presently around L'Estartit and it is fine flying weather and thought next visit might just pull my autogire down here on a trailer
    Hi Phil. that is the medical certificate required by group-A pilots in France.

Info available here : https://www.ffa-aero.fr/FR/frm_med_visite.awp

List of doctors here: https://www.ecologique-solidaire.gou...lasse_deux.pdf
    The three most useless things in aviation:
    • The air above you.
    • The runway behind you.
    • The fuel in the bowser.

Rule #1: Always tie your aircraft to the largest heaviest object available. The planet Earth meets these requirements and is readily available in all locations.
    Rule #2: The great thing about twin engined aircraft is, if one engine fails, the other engine always has just enough power to get you to the scene of the crash.

Semper specto in clara parte vitae.

Thanks
    Hi Clive.

Just wanted to clarify that the class 2 certificate is required for ULM's in Spain before I pay for one to find that it is only for foreign registered class A in Spain. It goes on to mention an alternative LAPL medical certificate for ULM's.

"I hold a class 2 medical certificate valid and non expired issued in accordance with Comission Regulation (EU) 1178/2011 of 3 november 2011. In the case of microlights will be acceptable a LAPL medical cetificate issued in accordance with the above mentioned regulation."
    F-JRIB LF1751 Corme Ecluse

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

Phil.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jetlag View Post
    Hi Clive.

Just wanted to clarify that the class 2 certificate is required for ULM's in Spain before I pay for one to find that it is only for foreign registered class A in Spain. It goes on to mention an alternative LAPL medical certificate for ULM's.

"I hold a class 2 medical certificate valid and non expired issued in accordance with Comission Regulation (EU) 1178/2011 of 3 november 2011. In the case of microlights will be acceptable a LAPL medical cetificate issued in accordance with the above mentioned regulation."
    Hi Phil. It's the same certificate and the same examination. The only difference is the validity is longer for LAPL.
    I had mine done in Budapest, as a requirement to apply for a HU licence, in June 2018 and it's valid until June 2020.
    If I wanted to fly group-A it would only have been valid for 1 year....
    The three most useless things in aviation:
    • The air above you.
    • The runway behind you.
    • The fuel in the bowser.

Rule #1: Always tie your aircraft to the largest heaviest object available. The planet Earth meets these requirements and is readily available in all locations.
    Rule #2: The great thing about twin engined aircraft is, if one engine fails, the other engine always has just enough power to get you to the scene of the crash.

Semper specto in clara parte vitae.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gentreau For This Useful Post:

jetlag (30-12-19)

Thanks
    Hi Jetlag,

Sorry for not replying sooner. The answer, as you and Gentreau have already said, is that Spanish ULM pilots must hold a Class 2 or a LAPL medical certificate, and so our regulator (AESA) is requesting the same thing to those foreign pilots crossing the border. In my case, I have the LAPL one, but I wish it could be as easy (and cheap) as asking any family doctor for a certificate.

By the way, happy New Year to everyone here!

Josť Pascual

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jpmasso For This Useful Post:

Gentreau (04-01-20), jetlag (04-01-20)