Blog Entries
    Thanks

Getting excited.

On Thursday, I shall rig the trailer for wing carrying and go to visit an old friend in Braintree. We have to be up early on Friday morning because I am going to collect the wings from Skycraft and bring them home. At the end of next week I shall be getting ready to bring the rest of the aeroplane back. This will be the first time I have seen it so it is to be a voyage of discovery but I am looking forward to it enormously!
    Underpaid but overhead.

Thanks

Awesome. Keep us posted.
    Martin
    BMAA 5370
    Fixed wing instruction, examinations and revalidations in Norfolk.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tomshep View Post
    On Thursday, I shall rig the trailer for wing carrying and go to visit an old friend in Braintree. We have to be up early on Friday morning because I am going to collect the wings from Skycraft and bring them home. At the end of next week I shall be getting ready to bring the rest of the aeroplane back. This will be the first time I have seen it so it is to be a voyage of discovery but I am looking forward to it enormously!
    Which aeroplane is it?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    About six hundred miles in the last two days sees the wings in Gordon's garage, the new skins in the back of the car and the trailer did brilliantly. My approximated wing carrier worked perfectly and I have at last seen my rather basic but complete and sound looking S6. Next Monday I am hoping to collect it and then the fun begins. Shame it is going to be so cold but I have to pull the engine out and check it over which will be my Christmas project. Skinning the wings will be the interesting bit but I think it should all be done fairly soon.
    Underpaid but overhead.