Blog Entries
    Thanks

The sun came out..

The sun came out on Saturday and so did all the planes so it was a real busy day down at Ince. I had a very enjoyable bimbling day just thrashing up and down the coast and not flying straight and level for more than 60 seconds - great fun. Practiced a couple of engine failures - my excuse for low flying Lost my parking place on the flight line 3 times as more and more aircraft appeared and generally had a good day not traveling more than 5 miles from the airfield. Interesting to note how many re validation flights were done during the day mines due before the summer

Spent the rest of the day re hanging and repairing my hanger door - just got the other one to do today.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Excellent Frank, nice to get those days. I did 2 more hours of my weightshift conversion. Also did a few practiced forced landings. Really enjoyed my day too. Not much left to do, just circuit bashing now. Loving the Flex wing flying, it's really brilliant to be back training once more. Once I get the last 100ft of the approach sorted out that should be me solo. Hope you got the hanger door sorted.
    Pilots are just Plane people with a special Air about them.

G-BZJO Quantum 503 Flexwing only Jockey now.