Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Yeah, but a Rotax 4 Stroke is to heavy for the Ruggedly built T600N. You may get away with it on a T600T but eevn then it touch and go. UL260i would be the choice for the T600T and thats the opinion of the Factory too.

I just sold a 198 hour T600N 450 Jab Sprint for 16,500 which I think is about smack were it should be.

Regards
    Mark Jones
    G-POZA

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I think they tried the rotax 912 on the thruster but its just to heavy and you have to move the engine so far back to get the Cof G that the propellor cavatates on the screen loosing hte power your trying to gain in the first place. Hence the Jabby being the engine of choice.

I have a low hour (100 ish) 582 which I share with three others. It was north of 12000 but south of 16000 and I think we got our monies worth.
    Quantum physics will always be hard for a brain designed to remember where the best bananas are.

Thanks
    I don't know too much about the 600 range.
    Whats the difference between a T600T / T600N and what about the 'sprint' ones?
    JM

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    not seen a T but the N means nose wheel. without or a suppose with a T means a tail wheel. the Sprint is the one with the back section on. having flown one without is does make a difference to handling and slightly better fuel economy. I think this is due to smoothing the air flow over the tail.

Remember though Ima beginner so the above coudl be buncum
    Quantum physics will always be hard for a brain designed to remember where the best bananas are.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Your bang on, T stands for Tail dragger version, N stands for Nose Wheel, and the enclosed rear portion makes it a Sprint. I did my licence in a T600N, fantastic aircraft, other than the engine, it was probably an earlier Jab, but was out of service more often than serviceable , and a couple of Student's had Solo engine out's , but thanks to the excellent instruction they made it back onto earth with both themselves and their T600N in one piece. I would love to own a nice TST at some stage, Thrusters are built like tanks, I love them, but would never buy a Jab, but that's just me.

Damien.
    Pilots are just Plane people with a special Air about them.

G-BZJO Quantum 503 Flexwing only Jockey now.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyUL260i View Post
    Yeah, but a Rotax 4 Stroke is to heavy for the Ruggedly built T600N. You may get away with it on a T600T but eevn then it touch and go. UL260i would be the choice for the T600T and thats the opinion of the Factory too.

I just sold a 198 hour T600N 450 Jab Sprint for 16,500 which I think is about smack were it should be.

Regards
    Mark Jones
    G-POZA
    What do you fly now?
    We've gone on holiday by mistake