Thanks

Some times you just have to shake you head

Some times you just have to shake you head at some of the things you see at the Airport/flying field, today Jimmy (Your Barred) Houston & his better half Sohpie payed me a visit at Cumbernauld in the eurostar for a sandwich & soup + buscuits in the hanger "yep we are real class" when a lovley old boy who has been trying to get his ticket longer that I can remember, he asked if we could move the wee silver plane so he could get the Tomahawk out, no problem Sir, when I asked what was todays flying all about "Sigh Hmmm PFL why" well we gave him an upbeat explanation that it could one day safe his life as both myself & Jim's wife Sohpie have had a dear stick landing & its the training that made all the difference, he looked a bit cherpier as he walked to the plane, no walk round just pulled down on the rear trying to spin the plane round to much arm waving from us to which he shouts back its just sticky as the brake is on. Wow wait it not the brakes you need to release the tie downs "What tie downs" Doh he then just jumped in & taxied off."Some times you just have to shake you head" Happy flying old fella.
    Last edited by Av8tor; 01-11-11 at 17:38 PM.
    Kenny & Brenda in G-PIXI
    Underneath my flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

Thanks
    I was chatting to Jim and Sophie before they headed down to you at Cumbernauld.
    Infact, I offered them my Quik for the trip since they were having bother with their GT450. They are both far too young to fly that Eur OAP star contraption.

Anyhow, once my license arrives in the Post then I think Cumbernauld will be a frequent haunt since Mrs R was brought up there and we have promised to fly down from Perth to meet "friends and family" fairly often. Hints and tips for getting there and arriving right-side-up always welcome

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by renmure View Post
    I was chatting to Jim and Sophie before they headed down to you at Cumbernauld.
    Infact, I offered them my Quik for the trip since they were having bother with their GT450. They are both far too young to fly that Eur OAP star contraption.

Anyhow, once my license arrives in the Post then I think Cumbernauld will be a frequent haunt since Mrs R was brought up there and we have promised to fly down from Perth to meet "friends and family" fairly often. Hints and tips for getting there and arriving right-side-up always welcome

Not a problem just give me or Jim a shout nice & esay to fine is Cumbernauld
    Kenny & Brenda in G-PIXI
    Underneath my flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

Founding Member - See my blog entries for help using the forums VinceG's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    He's not barred, hope we see him again.
    Happy Safe Flying
    May your Landings = Your Take Offs
    Vince Gledhill
    Site Admin
    http://www.microlightforum.com
    http://www.greeneru.co.uk to save the planet by changing to LED lights.

Find help here with various aspects of using the forum in my blog