Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trailers

Thanks

mine

I like the ease of operation of my tilt trailer. No messing around with ramps and a compact, one man operated unit. Not enclosed but the design could be easily modified. Not for sale just thought you may want a look for ideas
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris Kyne For This Useful Post:

LeeMc (21-11-13)

Thanks
    Appreciated.
    Lee

Thanks
    After giving further thought to one of your original questions, I think you were suggesting a large box trailer for transport and use as a semi rigged flex wing hangar. I think the only way that would be possible would be if you had wing fold. The trike would be rolled onto a trolley, base bar dropped onto same trolley, wings folded back and tied to "Y" shaped holders that drop into a slot in the same trolley. Trolley is then winched up a ramp and into the box trailer. Preferably with a remotely operated electric winch and a simple guide for the trolley to run straight. For this bit of kit to really hit the fantastic fantasy button, forget the box trailer and have some sort of low loader Canter or the like with a T.V. room up front in case of poor weather. Quite a start up cost, but no hangar fees and as long as you have somewhere to park you will always have your aircraft close by. I must point out that I don't have wing fold so am not completely sure if it would be possible without damage to the wing, but cant see why not. Chris

Thanks

Link